How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
- The Arrow 3 debacle
Daily Archives: 28 June 2011
So much for the “peaceful” “non-violent” intentions of the Gaza “aid” flotilla. Despite announcements from the Turks themselves that the terror organization IHH was not going to participate in the flotilla due to “technical reasons”, intelligence sources say that the … Continue reading