How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
- Understanding Israel’s fears over the Iran nuclear deal
Daily Archives: 28 June 2011
So much for the “peaceful” “non-violent” intentions of the Gaza “aid” flotilla. Despite announcements from the Turks themselves that the terror organization IHH was not going to participate in the flotilla due to “technical reasons”, intelligence sources say that the … Continue reading