How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
anneinpt on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… cba on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… Reality on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… carolmizrahi on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday Andrea on Reflections on the election of…
Daily Archives: 1 September 2011
I was going to title this thread “Give peace a chance” because that is the title of the organization that put together and distributed the video below, but I thought it does not quite express either what I want to … Continue reading
Welcome Kita Aleph (First Graders)! This is the phrase with which all first graders are welcomed to their new schools in Israel this morning, with beautiful and moving ceremonies to help make them feel comfortable. Today, the 1st of September, … Continue reading