Follow me on Twitter
- Yehuda Glick shot and wounded (UPDATED), Chickengate, and BDS descends into outright Jew-hatred
- Huge rise in campus anti-semitism and anti-Israel activity
- Israel’s allies and enemies – which is which?
- Good News Friday
- Terror attacks in Canada – and more stone-throwing in Jerusalem
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Daily Archives: 19 March 2012
The victims of the dreadful shooting attack on a Jewish school in Toulouse have been identified as Rabbi Jonathan Sandler, a teacher in the school and an Israeli national, his two small children and Miriam Monstagno, the 8 year old … Continue reading
There has been a shooting attack on a Jewish school in Toulouse, south-west France, leaving 2 children and one adult dead. [Update: 1 adult and 3 children have been killed. See my update post on the attack]. A multi-victim shooting … Continue reading
Further to the alternative-reality of the UNHRC‘s adoption of a resolution praising Libya’s late unlamented leader Khadaffi’s human rights record, we are now informed that no lesser a humanitarian than a Hamas official is to address this illustrious body. Senior … Continue reading