How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
anneinpt on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… cba on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… Reality on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… carolmizrahi on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday Andrea on Reflections on the election of…
Daily Archives: 8 May 2012
In utterly astonishing news today, we awoke to the news that the general elections have been called off and a unity government has been formed instead. In a dramatic move, the Likud and Kadima parties agreed on a unity government … Continue reading
Something that many people have felt sub-consciously for many years has been given expression in this interesting and incisive analysis in Yisrael Hayom by Boaz Bismuth – how US mediation in the Arab-Israeli conflict has only made matters worse. It … Continue reading