How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
- Understanding Israel’s fears over the Iran nuclear deal
Daily Archives: 18 July 2012
A bomb on a tourist bus (or possibly a suicide bomber) at Sarafovo Airport in Bourgas, Bulgaria, which was to carry Israeli tourists from their charter plane to the terminal, has killed at least 7, injuring 30. At least seven … Continue reading
Despite the wishes of several leftist politicians and academics to the contrary, the transition of Ariel University Center to Israel’s eighth university has been approved. The Council for Higher Education in Judea and Samaria took an historic decision Tuesday evening, … Continue reading
Shaul Mofaz and his Kadima party entered into a unity government with Likud only two short months ago, and already they are out. The primary cause of the split is the disagreement over the universal draft law, intended to draft … Continue reading