How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
Reality on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… carolmizrahi on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday Andrea on Reflections on the election of… Reflections on the e… on The new Iranian President Hass… anneinpt on Syria could be Iran’s… anneinpt on Good News Friday
Daily Archives: 12 September 2012
Further to my previous post about the violence at the Cairo and Benghazi US embassies, the shocking news is that the American Ambassador Christopher Stevens was murdered, along with three other embassy staff. The US ambassador to Libya is among … Continue reading
Ah, those moderate peace-loving Muslims. It only takes a film to enrage and inflame them to such an extent that they will storm American embassies around the Middle East, and kill any available American that they can find. In Cairo, … Continue reading