How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
Daily Archives: 19 September 2012
One of Israel’s most iconic and famous national poets, Haim Hefer, passed away on Rosh Hashana at the age of 86. Poet, songwriter, filmmaker and playwright Haim Hefer, one of the icons of Israeli culture, died on the second day … Continue reading
We turn off our computers and phones for two days and look what happens: An Iranian scientist revealed on Monday (1st day Rosh Hashana) that separate explosions targeted two of Iran’s uranium enrichment sites back in August: Iran’s most senior … Continue reading