How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Daily Archives: 3 October 2012
To the surprise of many people, it now turns out that the terrorists who initiated the cross-border attack at the Israel-Egypt border a couple of weeks ago did not fit the usual profile of Sinai terrorists: they were well-educated middle-class … Continue reading