How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
- Understanding Israel’s fears over the Iran nuclear deal
Daily Archives: 14 November 2012
One short and concise article in Arutz Sheva (h/t Mum) about Israel’s Electric Company (IEC) fixing some downed lines in Gaza summarizes all that is madly surreal with regards to Israel’s much-maligned and barely existent”blockade”. (Emphases are mine): The photographs … Continue reading