How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Daily Archives: 25 November 2012
The day after garnering international prestige through brokering a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas, President Mohammed Morsi of Egypt undid his reputation by granting himself far-reaching powers, essentially making himself the new dictator of Egypt. In other words, a Pharaoh. … Continue reading
When considering Operation Pillar of Cloud, and the Israel-Gaza crisis in general, it is helpful to consider “how did we get from there to here?”. To me it seems obvious that the “original sin” was the withdrawal (aka “Disengagement” or … Continue reading