How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Sudden Jihad Syndrome in London
- Only 13 years late, Israel officially refutes the Al-Dura hoax
- Hezbollah fights for Assad; and how a US leak endangers Israel
- Russia is the major spoiler for Israel and the West in Syria
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
Anthony Stephenson on Sudden Jihad Syndrome in … cba on Sudden Jihad Syndrome in … Elliott Alhadeff on Sudden Jihad Syndrome in … Neil Turner on Sudden Jihad Syndrome in … Reality on Sudden Jihad Syndrome in … Meir Weiss on Only 13 years late, Israel off… Only 13 years late,… on A win and a loss in media bias… Reality on Inflammatory photo of the day… Reality on Hezbollah fights for Assad; an… anneinpt on How the media narrative on Isr… Elchanan Eric Sussma… on Hezbollah fights for Assad; an… cba on How the media narrative on Isr… Hezbollah fights for… on More Israeli airstrikes pound… Hezbollah fights for… on Syrian civil war spillover int… anneinpt on Russia is the major spoiler fo…
Daily Archives: 31 January 2013
The Israeli Air Force has been starring in the news over the last couple of days with their successful attack on a Syrian “military center”, (which was more likely a missiles convoy to Hezbollah or a chemical weapons depot) and … Continue reading
What was this military center that the Israeli Air Force apparently bombed last night? Was it connected to Syria’s huge chemical weapons stores? Probably. Israeli warplanes attacked a military research center in Damascus province at dawn on Wednesday, Syria’s military … Continue reading