How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
- The Arrow 3 debacle
Category Archives: Blogging
I can’t believe it’s time for another Good News Friday installment, but I can’t argue with the calendar. My first item for this week comes from the haredi town of Bnei Brak, but from the unlikely setting of the high-tech … Continue reading
In perfect time for the start of the new Jewish year, and almost exactly a year to the day since my last milestone of 25,000 page views, some time over Shabbat this blog received its 100,000th page view! And to … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Brian Goldfarb, a frequent commenter on this blog. I felt his report of London Jewish Book Week was very important in order to shine a light on the sane left (as opposed to the … Continue reading