How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
- Understanding Israel’s fears over the Iran nuclear deal
Category Archives: Blogging
I’m going on vacation this week so posts will be few and far between. I have pre-scheduled a couple of posts to go up during the week (this is being written on Thursday) and I hope to have a new … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s time for another Good News Friday installment, but I can’t argue with the calendar. My first item for this week comes from the haredi town of Bnei Brak, but from the unlikely setting of the high-tech … Continue reading
In perfect time for the start of the new Jewish year, and almost exactly a year to the day since my last milestone of 25,000 page views, some time over Shabbat this blog received its 100,000th page view! And to … Continue reading
This is a guest post by Brian Goldfarb, a frequent commenter on this blog. I felt his report of London Jewish Book Week was very important in order to shine a light on the sane left (as opposed to the … Continue reading