How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
- Understanding Israel’s fears over the Iran nuclear deal
Tag Archives: Abu Mazen
A renewed wave of violence has spread across Judea and Samaria in the last couple of weeks, actively aided and abetted by incitement from by Mahmoud Abbas himself. The current wave began when four Palestinian prisoners in Israeli jails began … Continue reading →