How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: anti-Israel
Like a virus, the old antisemitism has mutated into a new version, although the old version is still in place as well. The modern version of antisemitism has replaced the Jewish people and the Jewish religion with the state of … Continue reading
None of the actions mentioned in this post will be much of a surprise to those of you who follow the antics of the BDS anti-Israel brigade, but I thought it worth listing some of the most recent events … Continue reading
Almost two years ago I reported about the British University and College Union (the UCU) rejecting the EUMC working definition of antisemitism in favour of their own distorted version. In that post I quoted Ronnie Fraser, a member of the … Continue reading
Whilst anti-Israel activism on British campuses is well known for its severity and hostility, two incidents in recent days seem to have raised the bar to a whole new level. The most widely talked about incident took place at Oxford … Continue reading
Two peace activists have been arrested in Egypt this week, yet their stories could not be more different. The first “peace activist” (I use the scare quotes advisedly) is in fact an anti-Israel activist, self proclaimed as an anti-Zionist who … Continue reading
At the very end of my post about last week’s rocket barrage on the south I made a sarcastic passing reference to the fact that the foreign media completely ignored the terrorists’ attack on Israeli territory while concentrating on an … Continue reading