How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: Bayit Yehudi
At least I think so. The coalition agreement is due to be signed later today, so barring any last-minute surprises (which one can never rule out in Israel) we will have a ruling coalition in place. In the end the … Continue reading
Tzippi Livni has taken her party (alternatively called Hatnuah – which sounds like a bowel movement or a traffic jam – or the Tzippi Livni party – which sounds like the height of arrogance) into Binyamin Netanyahu’s government, becoming the … Continue reading
The complete election results are finally in, with the soldiers’ votes having been counted over the last day, and the numbers having changed slightly, with Kadima squeaking past the threshold with 2 seats, Bayit Yehudi gaining one seat for a … Continue reading
The exit polls are in and the results are surprising – at least for anyone who has been following international media propaganda rather than the Israeli press. Initial results show a big drop in Likud Beitenu’s seats, a huge rise … Continue reading
The Israeli general elections are almost upon us and the dirty tricks campaigns are in high gear from all sides with vandalism of election posters and hacking into party computers taking place, besides the regular bad-mouthing of political adversaries. Tensions … Continue reading