How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: bombing
Like a virus, the old antisemitism has mutated into a new version, although the old version is still in place as well. The modern version of antisemitism has replaced the Jewish people and the Jewish religion with the state of … Continue reading
The terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon last week and the attempted thawing of relations between Israel and Turkey were exacerbated by outrageous and idiotic statements by diplomats and politicians, people who really ought to know better but it seems … Continue reading
Argentina’s flamboyant President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner has made a a couple of very controversial decisions in recent months, allying herself with dangerous dictators and thereby antagonising the West. She has been antagonising Britain with her outspoken pronouncements about reclaiming … Continue reading
After months of investigations and inquiries, Bulgaria today announced that they have concluded that Hezbollah was behind the deadly bus bombing in Burgas last July that killed 5 Israelis and the Bulgarian bus driver. Two individuals with links to Lebanon’s … Continue reading
It appears that the culprit of the terrible bomb attack on an Israeli tourist bus in Bourgas yesterday was indeed a suicide bomber, and not a suitcase bomb as originally thought. Meanwhile Israel is sending rescue teams to bring the … Continue reading