Follow me on Twitter
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- ISIS spreads as the West stands by and lets Anti-semitism grow
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: bus bombing
Very difficult indeed, judging by the linguistic acrobatics that have been taking place in assorted diplomatic forums recently. As I have written here and here, despite Bulgaria concluding that Hezbollah was responsible for the Burgas bus bombing, the EU is … Continue reading
The fighting in Syria has not only approached Israel’s borders, but equally as important, is embroiling Lebanon via Hezbollah, who have been involving themselves in the fighting in Syria, to the extent of conducting ground offences there. (h/t Legal Insurrection): … Continue reading