How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: Cairo
In my previous post I mentioned the anti-Morsi demonstrations that were taking place in Egypt in protest at President Morsi’s sweepting appropriation of powers for himself. The protests were violent enough to cause Morsi to flee his presidential palace overnight. … Continue reading
Following yesterday’s deadly riots across the Middle East, which continued today, ostensibly instigated by an inflammatory anti-Islam film, the murky background of the maker of the film, “Sam Bacile” is emerging. His name is no doubt a pseudonym, and not … Continue reading
Ah, those moderate peace-loving Muslims. It only takes a film to enrage and inflame them to such an extent that they will storm American embassies around the Middle East, and kill any available American that they can find. In Cairo, … Continue reading
It seems that every day brings contradictory news to the day before and it’s very hard to keep track of who is in power, who is in jail, who is demonstrating and who is keeping his head down. In the … Continue reading
I read an interesting insight into Egypt’s current turmoil in today’s Asharq Alawsat by Tariq Alhomayed which is relevant in the wake of the violent storming of the Israeli Embassy in Cairo on Friday night. The Egyptian government was speaking … Continue reading
I’m a bit late with the news today, what with Shabbat and family celebrations out of town but now I’ve had a chance to catch up somewhat and the news out of Cairo is not good. Israel’s embassy in Cairo … Continue reading