Follow me on Twitter
- Terror attacks in Canada – and more stone-throwing in Jerusalem
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: Channukah
Despite the extremely unseasonable, boiling hot temperatures outside here in Israel (it hit 31°C today) (even though winter doesn’t usually set in till after Channukah), and even though it is still only November, Channukah (or Hannukah or Hanukah or Chanuka … Continue reading
It’s the last night of Channukah so what better time to watch this cute video (via the twitter feed of the Israeli Consulate in New York). Channukah same’ach, enjoy what’s left of the festival!
Another year has rolled by so quickly and Channukah has just begun here in Israel. I take the liberty or reposting what I wrote post about Channukah last year: A short history of Channukah, from Aish.com The Hebrew word Chanukah … Continue reading