How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
Adam on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… cba on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… Reality on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… carolmizrahi on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday
Tag Archives: CIA
While we were splashing in the rain puddles and wallowing in the snow, life in the rest of the Middle East continued to roil with violence. Additionally political appointments with serious implications for Israel look more and more likely. Here’s … Continue reading
Following the dramatic revelations last week about a foiled “underwear bomb plot”, and the startling news that the “bomber” was in fact an undercover British agent, US intelligence agents together with MI6 and MI5 are furious that the news was … Continue reading