Follow me on Twitter
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- ISIS spreads as the West stands by and lets Anti-semitism grow
- Yom Kippur 5775 – Gmar Hatima Tova
- Hypocrisy, as demonstrated by the White House
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: diplomats
Even though these stories are from the last week or two they are still as relevant as ever. In fact if you look through any articles about the UN and Israel they will sound like reruns, and in effect they … Continue reading
Poor old Britain. I can almost feel sorry for her, trying to walk a tightrope in its relations with the totalitarian theocratic regime in Iran, wanting to maintain a diplomatic relationship with the Ayatollahs on the one hand, especially in … Continue reading
Having thrown the mother of all diplomatic temper tantrums, and not content with expelling Israel’s ambassador, Turkey today detained Israeli travellers on arrival in Istanbul. About 40 Israeli passengers on board a Turkish Airlines flight from Tel Aviv to Istanbul … Continue reading