How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
Tag Archives: diplomats
Even though these stories are from the last week or two they are still as relevant as ever. In fact if you look through any articles about the UN and Israel they will sound like reruns, and in effect they … Continue reading
Poor old Britain. I can almost feel sorry for her, trying to walk a tightrope in its relations with the totalitarian theocratic regime in Iran, wanting to maintain a diplomatic relationship with the Ayatollahs on the one hand, especially in … Continue reading
Having thrown the mother of all diplomatic temper tantrums, and not content with expelling Israel’s ambassador, Turkey today detained Israeli travellers on arrival in Istanbul. About 40 Israeli passengers on board a Turkish Airlines flight from Tel Aviv to Istanbul … Continue reading