Follow me on Twitter
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- ISIS spreads as the West stands by and lets Anti-semitism grow
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: espionage
Thanks to both Wikileaks and Edward Snowden’s massive leak of NSA secrets, we have now learned about yet another US espionage scandal. The US (and the UK) spied on the offices of Israeli Prime Ministers Ehud Olmert and Binyamin Netanyahu: … Continue reading
David Ignatius at The Washington Post has reported on shocking news about a massive Israeli intelligence failure, courtesy of our “friends” the Turks. It appears that last year, Turkey, under PM Erdogan’s leadership, blew the cover of an Israeli spy … Continue reading