Follow me on Twitter
- Yehuda Glick shot and wounded (UPDATED), Chickengate, and BDS descends into outright Jew-hatred
- Huge rise in campus anti-semitism and anti-Israel activity
- Israel’s allies and enemies – which is which?
- Good News Friday
- Terror attacks in Canada – and more stone-throwing in Jerusalem
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: Golden Dawn
The question mark at the end of my headline is probably not really necessary. The latest European election results, combined with a rising tide of antisemitic sentiment and violence, makes it clear that the time is rapidly approaching for the … Continue reading
Like a virus, the old antisemitism has mutated into a new version, although the old version is still in place as well. The modern version of antisemitism has replaced the Jewish people and the Jewish religion with the state of … Continue reading
There’s election fever in Europe, and the severe economic crisis together with the government changeovers are making the Jews nervous. The defeat of French President Nicholas Sarkozy and the election of the socialist François Hollande comes against the background of … Continue reading