How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Tag Archives: Golden Dawn
Like a virus, the old antisemitism has mutated into a new version, although the old version is still in place as well. The modern version of antisemitism has replaced the Jewish people and the Jewish religion with the state of … Continue reading
There’s election fever in Europe, and the severe economic crisis together with the government changeovers are making the Jews nervous. The defeat of French President Nicholas Sarkozy and the election of the socialist François Hollande comes against the background of … Continue reading