How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: Hamas
Yom Hashoah, Israel’s Holocaust Memorial Day, began this evening with the annual ceremony at Yad Vashem. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke of Israel’s need not forfeit its security to other nations: Netanyahu stated that anti-Semitic hatred “has not disappeared, it … Continue reading
Over the last couple of days the rocket fire from Gaza into Israel has intensified. I deliberately do not use the word “renewed” because the rocket fire has never completely stopped except for one month in the winter. The latest … Continue reading
Remember Turkey? The country to whom everybody is urging Israel to apologize for defending itself against their terrorists who sent a flotilla to break Israel’s legal blockade against Hamas? Well, their outspoken Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan just went and … Continue reading
Hard though it is to believe, another week has sped by, and here is this week’s Good News Friday installment. My first item counts as a “Two for One special bonus package” (at least for Israelis): Heavy rains force Gaza … Continue reading
While we were splashing in the rain puddles and wallowing in the snow, life in the rest of the Middle East continued to roil with violence. Additionally political appointments with serious implications for Israel look more and more likely. Here’s … Continue reading