How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Tag Archives: Hanin Zouabi
As I suspected in my earlier post on the traitorous Hanin Zouabi’s disqualification from running in the upcoming elections, Israel’s leftist Supreme Court overturned the disqualification: The Supreme Court on overturned the Central Election Committee’s decision to disqualify MK Hanin … Continue reading
Almost a year ago I wrote about the traitors who sit in Israel’s Knesset. I was referring in particular to Hanin Zouabi from the Balad party. She had been accused by other MKs of consorting with the enemy, and they … Continue reading