How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Tag Archives: haredim
It’s hard to top the previous post for good stuff about Israel, but I can’t let a Friday pass without a Good News Friday installment, so here goes. Our first item comes once again from the UK, which despite its … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s time for another Good News Friday installment, but I can’t argue with the calendar. My first item for this week comes from the haredi town of Bnei Brak, but from the unlikely setting of the high-tech … Continue reading
Shaul Mofaz and his Kadima party entered into a unity government with Likud only two short months ago, and already they are out. The primary cause of the split is the disagreement over the universal draft law, intended to draft … Continue reading