How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Tag Archives: Hevron
Despite Sukkot being designated “the time of our rejoicing”, or perhaps because of this designation, our enemies never stop trying to kill us. Over the weekend, in violence which began on Friday with two Israeli policemen injured from stones thrown … Continue reading
Here’s the latest installment in my Good News Friday series. It has not been a particularly good week this week, but nevertheless, there is always some good news to be found if one just pays attention. The first excellent piece … Continue reading
Now that the memorials and celebrations of last week are over, it’s back to regular programming. Here are two small items which almost flew under the radar of the Israeli press, and certainly received no mention in any international media. … Continue reading
This first item is a couple of weeks old but it ties in to today’s news, and in any event is so outrageous that it needs a post of its own. It starts with a house in Hevron which was … Continue reading