How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
Tag Archives: Holocaust Memorial Day
Yom Hashoah, Israel’s Holocaust Memorial Day, began this evening with the annual ceremony at Yad Vashem. Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu spoke of Israel’s need not forfeit its security to other nations: Netanyahu stated that anti-Semitic hatred “has not disappeared, it … Continue reading
As commenter cba pointed out in my previous post on abuse of the memory of the Holocaust, the maligning of the Jews, at least in the UK, goes from bad to worse. The once-respectable Sunday Times published today (Sunday) a … Continue reading
It’s International Holocaust Memorial Day today, and yet from it could be 1938 all over again according to some reports in the news. The worst abuse of the memory of the Holocaust, and davka “in honour” of Holocaust Memorial Day … Continue reading