How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Tag Archives: Kadima
It’s time for some light relief, so I hereby present you with a round-up of some of the madness affecting our region, starting with the crazy carousel called Israeli pre-election politics. After Ehud Barak announced he was quitting politics, and … Continue reading
As if Israel had a dearth of political parties and all it needed to make things right was just one more, Tzippi Livni has launched a new party in time for the upcoming elections. Former Kadima leader Tzipi Livni on Tuesday … Continue reading
Shaul Mofaz and his Kadima party entered into a unity government with Likud only two short months ago, and already they are out. The primary cause of the split is the disagreement over the universal draft law, intended to draft … Continue reading
In utterly astonishing news today, we awoke to the news that the general elections have been called off and a unity government has been formed instead. In a dramatic move, the Likud and Kadima parties agreed on a unity government … Continue reading