How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: Middle East
Once again, despite the amount of bad news in the media, there is always a spot of good news to be found if one only looks hard enough. (And believe me, I looked very hard this week!). So here is … Continue reading
Iran has been leading the world on a merry chase after the elusive unicorn of nuclear disarmament. It has engaged in talks while simultaneously escalating its drive to pursue nuclear capability, and latest reports are that Iran has tripled its … Continue reading
A fascinating insight into the mindset of Chuck Hagel, the candidate for US Secretary of Defence, and by extension the motivations behind US foreign policy under Barack Obama , is brought to us by David Ignatius of the Washington Post … Continue reading
One of my readers accurately commented on the previous post that nothing will ever progress towards peace in the Middle East until the essential problems between the Palestinians and Israel are recognized and dealt with. Hiding our head in the … Continue reading
Some recent comments on my blog were full of pessimism at the thought of Israel’s future, or even the possibility that Israel might not even have a future (G-d forbid). It’s true that when one reads reports of the rise … Continue reading