How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Good News Friday
- How the media narrative on Israel has changed over 65 years
- Chag Shavuot Same’ach
- North Korean, Chinese and Russian missiles reach Syria and on to Iran
- Good News Friday
- The strange case of Stephen Hawking and the academic boycott of Israel that wasn’t. Or was it?
- Yom Yerushalayim 5773 – Jerusalem Reunification Day 2013
- How the international media avoid facing reality when reporting on terrorism
- More Israeli airstrikes pound Syrian weapons sites around Damascus
- The latest Arab peace initiative: positive or a scam?
Tag Archives: missiles
Prime Minister Netanyahu’s visit last week to China and his upcoming visit to Russia next week highlight what has become increasingly evident: Iran is planning to take over Syria. Yes, the visit to China was ostensibly about trade agreements - indeed … Continue reading
In a continuation of Friday’s airstrikes on an Iranian missile shipment intended for Hezbollah, the Israeli Air Force bombed more sites in and around the Syrian capital, Damascus. Syrian state television reported Israel struck an area near Damascus early Sunday … Continue reading
The New York Times reported today (Shabbat) that Israeli Air Force planes bombed a shipment of advanced Iranian surface-to-surface missiles in Syria, although reports are confused as to whether the air-strike was on Friday or Saturday, and whether it was … Continue reading
The last few days have seen several attempts by Palestinian terrorists to harm Israeli citizens, but reports in the international press have been minimal to non-existent. The major terror attempt was a drone, flying from the direction of Lebanon, attempting … Continue reading
Eilat was today’s target for two Grad missiles fired from Sinai. Thankfully no one was hurt and there was no serious damage but it could have been so much worse: At least two Grad rockets fired from the Sinai area … Continue reading
This sad story begins back in November during Operation Pillar of Cloud (or Defense) when a baby boy, Omar Masharawi was killed in what looked like a missile strike. On November 14, 11-month-old Omar al-Mishrawi and Hiba Aadel Fadel al-Mishrawi, … Continue reading