How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
- The Arrow 3 debacle
anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday Andrea on Reflections on the election of… Reflections on the e… on The new Iranian President Hass… anneinpt on Syria could be Iran’s… anneinpt on Good News Friday anneinpt on Good News Friday anneinpt on Good News Friday
Tag Archives: Noble Energy
Here’s the latest installment in my Good News Friday series. My first item comes from the world of literature against the background of “BDS syndrome”. The Spanish writer Antonio Munoz Molina received the Jerusalem Prize and refused to give in … Continue reading
Some really good news from the natural gas industry was made public today: One of Israel’s natural gas wells has gone online early. A US Israeli consortium began supplying Israel with natural gas from its offshore Pinnacles well on Wednesday … Continue reading
In a sign that Turkey is intent on stirring up trouble in the Eastern Mediterranean, Turkey has warned Cyprus against proceeding with offshore oil and gas drilling activities, saying: it would finalize an agreement with Turkish Cypriots to mark out … Continue reading