Follow me on Twitter
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- ISIS spreads as the West stands by and lets Anti-semitism grow
- Yom Kippur 5775 – Gmar Hatima Tova
- Hypocrisy, as demonstrated by the White House
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: pro-Israel
Three reports in recent days illustrate the good, the bad and the ugly in views about and actions towards Israel and Jews. There are many other reports in a similar vein, but these three incidents simply occurred at the same … Continue reading
Besides my Good News Friday posts, most of my posts contain either bad news or at the very least worrying news. So in order to keep a sense of proportion, and also in order to highlight the wonderful work that … Continue reading
Israel’s haters and detractors love to stress Israel’s “isolation”. Even those who are ostensibly our friends warn us of the isolation we will suffer if we don’t listen to their good advice by which they want to save us from … Continue reading