Follow me on Twitter
- Yehuda Glick shot and wounded (UPDATED), Chickengate, and BDS descends into outright Jew-hatred
- Huge rise in campus anti-semitism and anti-Israel activity
- Israel’s allies and enemies – which is which?
- Good News Friday
- Terror attacks in Canada – and more stone-throwing in Jerusalem
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: Shas
Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, the Rishon Le’Zion, former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel and one of the greatest Torah giants of the generation, and arguably one of the most influential political personalities in Israel today, passed away earlier today at the … Continue reading
The Israeli general elections are almost upon us and the dirty tricks campaigns are in high gear from all sides with vandalism of election posters and hacking into party computers taking place, besides the regular bad-mouthing of political adversaries. Tensions … Continue reading
Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has shocked the Israeli political system once again with yet another surprise move, announcing the merger of the Likud party with Avigdor Liberman’s Yisrael Beitenu: Nearly six months after shocking the political system by forming a … Continue reading