Follow me on Twitter
- Terror attacks in Canada – and more stone-throwing in Jerusalem
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: statehood
To which I say “it’s about time!” – both about the US cutting off their aid after warning Mahmoud Abbas not to go ahead with his claim for statehood at the UN, and about the Arabs finally getting around to … Continue reading
The US has finally openly declared that it will veto any attempt at a Palestinian bid for statehood at the UN Security Council. The US will veto a Palestinian request for state recognition if it is submitted to the UN … Continue reading
“Hoist with their own petard” are the words that immediately come to mind with this fascinating insider view of the Palestinian bid for UN recognition. Maan news agency writes: BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) — The Palestinian team responsible for preparing the United … Continue reading