How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Huge rise in Palestinian terrorism and incitement in Jerusalem area
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
Tag Archives: tourists
Note: It appears the bomber was not Mehdi Ghezali. See the bottom of this post for updates and more details as they come in. Bulgaria named the bomber of the Israeli tourist bus, who killed 7 people yesterday outside the … Continue reading
It appears that the culprit of the terrible bomb attack on an Israeli tourist bus in Bourgas yesterday was indeed a suicide bomber, and not a suitcase bomb as originally thought. Meanwhile Israel is sending rescue teams to bring the … Continue reading
A bomb on a tourist bus (or possibly a suicide bomber) at Sarafovo Airport in Bourgas, Bulgaria, which was to carry Israeli tourists from their charter plane to the terminal, has killed at least 7, injuring 30. At least seven … Continue reading