Follow me on Twitter
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- The British Parliament’s vote to recognize “the Palestinian State”
- Money aplenty for reconstructing Gaza but no money to fight Ebola
- The antisemitism of the intelligentsia, disguised as anti-Zionism
- Sukkot 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
- ISIS spreads as the West stands by and lets Anti-semitism grow
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: tourists
Note: It appears the bomber was not Mehdi Ghezali. See the bottom of this post for updates and more details as they come in. Bulgaria named the bomber of the Israeli tourist bus, who killed 7 people yesterday outside the … Continue reading
It appears that the culprit of the terrible bomb attack on an Israeli tourist bus in Bourgas yesterday was indeed a suicide bomber, and not a suitcase bomb as originally thought. Meanwhile Israel is sending rescue teams to bring the … Continue reading
A bomb on a tourist bus (or possibly a suicide bomber) at Sarafovo Airport in Bourgas, Bulgaria, which was to carry Israeli tourists from their charter plane to the terminal, has killed at least 7, injuring 30. At least seven … Continue reading