How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Americans free jailed Iranian scientist but won’t release Jonathan Pollard
- The truth about Israel’s Bedouin resettlement plan
- Israel’s isolation is a myth
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Brian Goldfarb’s Israel trip
- Blue Flag air drill hosted by the IAF – the largest military exercise in Israel’s history
- Happy Channukah!
- Baruch Dayan Emet – 2 Israeli cultural heroes passed away
- Agreeing to disagree with the EU on settlements
- Understanding Israel’s fears over the Iran nuclear deal
Tag Archives: trauma
We have all read countless stories how Hamas deliberately targets children in Israel. Their rocket fire is often timed for 8 a.m., just when thousands of children are heading to school and kindergarten. We’ve also all read countless stories how … Continue reading
Just in case you thought that things had quietened down after the last barrage, you would be sadly mistaken. As usual, it all began when Israel hit back first. Early on Sunday, Palestinian terrorists fired two Grad rockets at Beer … Continue reading
A typical newspaper report about the violence emanating from Gaza reads something like this from Friday’s Ynet: Two Qassam rockets fired from northern Gaza Friday exploded in open areas in the Eshkol Regional Council. No injuries or damage were reported. Earlier, … Continue reading