Follow me on Twitter
- Yehuda Glick shot and wounded (UPDATED), Chickengate, and BDS descends into outright Jew-hatred
- Huge rise in campus anti-semitism and anti-Israel activity
- Israel’s allies and enemies – which is which?
- Good News Friday
- Terror attacks in Canada – and more stone-throwing in Jerusalem
- Terror attack by vehicle in Jerusalem – 3-month old baby killed
- The battle for Jerusalem
- Guest Post – Middle East news you might have missed over the chagim
- Good News Friday
- Simchat Torah 5775 – Chag Same’ach!
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Apartheid Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Beer Sheva Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire chemical weapons civil war Egypt elections EU Europe flotilla Gaza Good News Friday Grads Guardian Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF Iran Israel Jerusalem John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Kassams Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Mohammed Morsi Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US West Bank
Tag Archives: two-state solution
The only country in the world whose municipal construction and zoning plans make international headlines is Israel. The latest manufactured outrage was triggered by a Jerusalem city council planning committee’s announcement of plans to build another 768 housing units in … Continue reading
The “two state solution” (TSS) mantra has become the accepted wisdom in the Israel-Palestinian conflict as the only route to bring about a peaceful agreement. However there is growing resistance to the TSS idea since many Israelis believe it will … Continue reading