How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
anneinpt on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… cba on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… Reality on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… carolmizrahi on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday Andrea on Reflections on the election of…
Tag Archives: water
I can’t quite believe it’s time once again for another Good News Friday post. My first item for this week is the widely publicised news that the brilliant smartphone app Waze won the Best Overall Mobile App award at the … Continue reading
Here’s the latest installment in my Good News Friday series. My first item comes from the world of literature against the background of “BDS syndrome”. The Spanish writer Antonio Munoz Molina received the Jerusalem Prize and refused to give in … Continue reading
Hard though it is to believe, another week has sped by, and here is this week’s Good News Friday installment. My first item counts as a “Two for One special bonus package” (at least for Israelis): Heavy rains force Gaza … Continue reading