How to comment on postsSee how to comment in the menu bar above.
- Poor Hamas. I could almost feel sorry for them
- Caroline Glick teaches the British a history lesson
- Reflections on the election of Hassan Rohani
- The new Iranian President Hassan Rohani
- Syria could be Iran’s Stalingrad
- Good News Friday
- Israel, civil rights and the apartheid smear
- The EU’s not-so-hostile relations with Israel
- How hard can it be to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization?
- UN Rapporteur Richard Falk attempts to silence UN Watch
anneinpt on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… cba on Poor Hamas. I could almost fee… Reality on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… carolmizrahi on Caroline Glick teaches the Bri… anneinpt on Good News Friday Andrea on Good News Friday anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Israel, civil rights and the a… anneinpt on Good News Friday Brian Goldfarb on Syria could be Iran’s… dave berg on Israel, civil rights and the a… Andrea on Good News Friday Andrea on Reflections on the election of…
Tag Archives: WMD
Following is a roundup of news from the world of Jihad which all seem to tie into one another and all of which impinge on the security of both Israel and the Western world. Earlier in the week Hamas held … Continue reading
The writer and commentator Douglas Murray (who was Director of the Centre for Social Cohesion and is now a fellow of the Henry Jackson Society), is an amazingly forthright and courageous defender of Israel who frequently writes columns and opinion … Continue reading