Follow me on Twitter
- Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld HY’D succumbs to his wounds after drive-by shooting
- Latest terrorism update
- Obama Advisers warn against the Iran deal which will leave it a nuclear threshold state
- Flotilla fools’ follies fizzle and flop
- ISIS terror wave hits 3 continents. When will the world wake up?
- Good News Friday
- BDS fails of the month
- Michael Oren’s bombshell: US-Israel alliance in tatters due to problematic Obama relationship
- The UNHRC publishes its Schabas Charade
- Will Israel help the Syrian Druze?
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 15 June 2011
Continuing on with our series on actions by Israel’s dangerous (not deluded) leftists, these “activists”, colluding with local Arabs, set fire to security equipment belonging to the community of Eli in Samaria. The fire rapidly spread to the holy olive … Continue reading
The UK government has decided that it’s about time it did something to tackle extremism on university campuses and in the media. [UK Home Secretary] Theresa May told The Daily Telegraph that universities were not taking the issue of radicalisation … Continue reading