Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Chag Same’ach – Shvi’i shel Pesach, the 7th day of Passover
- Guest Post: If It’s darkest just before the dawn, why is it so light out there?
- Chag Kasher Vesame’ach – Happy Pesach!
- Good News Thursday – pre-Pesach edition
- Terror returns to Jerusalem: 21 hurt in bus bombing
- The loss of Jewish rights on the Temple Mount – cause and effect
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Hagadol edition
- Speaking truth to power: Hillel Neuer at the UNHRC; a Saudi TV host criticises Islam
- The occupation that isn’t
- Why is this man sitting in the Knesset?
Brian Goldfarb on Chag Same’ach – Sh… Brian Goldfarb on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Chag Same’ach – Sh… anneinpt on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… anneinpt on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Henry on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Guest Post: If It’s darkest ju… Brian Goldfarb on Terror returns to Jerusalem: 2… Brian Goldfarb on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach… edithlevyphotography on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach… anneinpt on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach… Elise Ronan on Chag Kasher Vesame’ach… Reality on Good News Thursday – pre… anneinpt on Terror returns to Jerusalem: 2… Reality on Terror returns to Jerusalem: 2…
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 23 June 2011
Mysterious news from Russia: Five Russian scientists who assisted in the design of Iran’s Bushehr nuclear power plant were among the 44 fatalities of Monday’s Russian plain crash, Moscow’s International News Agency RIA Novosti reported Thursday. The Tupolev-134 plane broke … Continue reading
Reading a report in today’s Guardian, that Libyan rebels in Misrata are starting to take a tough line on foreign reporters, citing security needs and fears of spies from Ghaddafi, one could be forgiven for being taken aback at the … Continue reading