Follow me on Twitter
- Some good news from the ICC!
- Kerry’s Jew-baiting, threatens Israel, dangles Pollard as bait
- Good News for after the fast
- Remembering Gush Katif 10 years after the expulsion
- Tisha B’Av 5775 – 2015
- Videos for Erev Tisha B’Av
- Guest Post: Hate begets hate, love begets love, a timely message for the 9 days
- Inviting reader guest posts
- The lighter side of the Iranian bomb
- And now the bad news: the anti-Israel ICC; terrorists released in the Shalit deal return to terror
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslim Brotherhood Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 20 July 2011
It’s most definitely not what most of the world seems to think. Watch this and spread the word.
Today the Israeli Navy intercepted the one and only boat that managed to sneak past the Greek coastguards and approach Israel’s territorial waters. In case we didn’t know already, the boat and it’s foolish flotilla fellows had no humanitarian aid … Continue reading