Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- The perverse anti-Israel reflex of the international media indicates deep moral rot
- Border Policewoman killed, another injured, in a multi-faceted terrorist attack in Jerusalem
- Ban Ki Moon and the New York Times pile on against Israel
- Countering the next “peace” onslaught
- Guest Post: Western Islamophobia: Who Are We Kidding?
- Good News Friday – new baby edition
- International Holocaust Memorial Day: time to bash Israel again
resistance heroesterrorists murder another defenceless Israeli woman
- Tu Bishvat Higia!
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 3 October 2011
Israel has received yet another doom-laden warning about its increasing isolation in the region, this time from US Secretary of Defence Leon Panetta. US Defense Secretary Leon Panetta on Sunday night warned Israel that it was becoming increasingly isolated in … Continue reading
To which I say “it’s about time!” – both about the US cutting off their aid after warning Mahmoud Abbas not to go ahead with his claim for statehood at the UN, and about the Arabs finally getting around to … Continue reading