Follow me on Twitter
- Malachi Moshe Rosenfeld HY’D succumbs to his wounds after drive-by shooting
- Latest terrorism update
- Obama Advisers warn against the Iran deal which will leave it a nuclear threshold state
- Flotilla fools’ follies fizzle and flop
- ISIS terror wave hits 3 continents. When will the world wake up?
- Good News Friday
- BDS fails of the month
- Michael Oren’s bombshell: US-Israel alliance in tatters due to problematic Obama relationship
- The UNHRC publishes its Schabas Charade
- Will Israel help the Syrian Druze?
TagsAmerica anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BBC BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah human rights IAF IDF Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims natural gas nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 29 November 2011
Further to the katyusha rocket fire into the Galilee last night, in which 4 rockets were fired and not just one or two as I reported, the IDF returned fire on Lebanon. Police say projectiles land in Western Galilee near … Continue reading
A katyusha rocket was fired from Lebanon into the Galilee tonight. I think it might be the first since the end of the Lebanon war. A projectile landed inside of Israeli territory near Biranit in the Galilee, 700 meters from … Continue reading
There have been reports this evening of another massive blast in Iran, this time in the city of Isfahan. Cause of explosion unknown, but blast is massive enough to be heard throughout city, FARS news reports; A large explosion rocked … Continue reading