Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- The perverse anti-Israel reflex of the international media indicates deep moral rot
- Border Policewoman killed, another injured, in a multi-faceted terrorist attack in Jerusalem
- Ban Ki Moon and the New York Times pile on against Israel
- Countering the next “peace” onslaught
- Guest Post: Western Islamophobia: Who Are We Kidding?
- Good News Friday – new baby edition
- International Holocaust Memorial Day: time to bash Israel again
resistance heroesterrorists murder another defenceless Israeli woman
- Tu Bishvat Higia!
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama Bashar Assad BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south speech Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 25 December 2011
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Here’s some good news from the Independent to contradict the gloom and doom from the Guardian: Crowds return to enjoy merry Christmas in Bethlehem: Tens of thousands of tourists and … Continue reading
It’s not often that the BBC and Debka File agree with each other, but this suitably seasonal miraculous event occurred over the weekend in the wake of twin car bombs in Damascus which killed 44 people. From the BBC’s report: … Continue reading