Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- The Palestinians don’t want a state. They want to destroy ours
- Simchat Torah 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat chol hamo’ed edition
- It was too good to be true
- Venahafoch Hu – UNESCO’s biased vote on Jerusalem cancelled
- Sukkot 5777 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday
- UNESCO Shmunesco: denying history one fact at a time
- Yom Kippur 5777 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- Terror attack in Jerusalem, 2 Israelis killed, Palestinians celebrate
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Islam Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 8 February 2012
Palestinian enemies rivals Mahmoud Abbas of the PA (aka Fatah aka the PLO) and Khaled Mashaal of Hamas have signed yet another unity pact in an effort to lead the Palestinians to elections. The announcement was made jointly on Monday … Continue reading
It’s the 15th of Shvat – Tu B’Shvat – today, the Jewish “birthday of the trees”. The halachic (legal) importance of the day was to know from which date to start counting in order to calculate when to give tithes, … Continue reading
Two parallel news items appeared in the last couple of days, and it occurs to me that if only the current political constellation in the Middle East were somewhat different, Israel could come to the rescue of Turkey. Today’s Zaman … Continue reading