Follow me on Twitter
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Israel and Turkey restore relations – peace in our time?
- Mahmoud Abbas water-libels Israel, lies as he retracts, and the EU applauds him
- Good News Friday
- Brexit Indeed! They’re out!
- Brexit – is it good for the Jews or bad?
- Combatting BDS – Should we fight it or ignore it?
- Slandering Israel – who cares about the inconvenient truth?
- The truth about the Palestinian narrative
- Good News Friday
- Ken Livingstone unapologetic at Parliamentary hearing on antisemitism
Tags#BDSfail anti-Israel anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Intifada Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state peace talks rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Tel Aviv Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNHRC US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 29 April 2012
UK Co-op Supermarket boycotts Israeli settlement goods and institutes secondary boycott of Israeli exporters
The latest outrage from the anti-Israel (and mostly antisemitic) BDS (boycott, divestment, sanctions) movement comes from the British Co-op supermarket stores. (h/t Times of Israel who provided a link to the BDS-ers website, which I will not do here so … Continue reading
Now that the memorials and celebrations of last week are over, it’s back to regular programming. Here are two small items which almost flew under the radar of the Israeli press, and certainly received no mention in any international media. … Continue reading