Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Good News Friday
- #Jerusalem50: Who’s afraid of celebrating Israel’s 1967 victory?
- #Jerusalem50: A personal recollection of the Six Day War by an American student in Jerusalem
- #Jerusalem50: Chag Same’ach! Yom Yerushalayim 5777 – 2017
- #Jerusalem50: Israel’s precarious position in the lead-up to the Six Day War
- #Jerusalem50: Rabbi Jonathan Sacks on the 50th anniversary of Jerusalem’s reunification
- #Jerusalem50: Har Hatzofim (Mt. Scopus) and the Ophel
- Good News Friday
- Guest Post: Trump’s Presidency – a disaster in the making?
- Message to Donald Trump: Don’t be taken in by our “peace partners”
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-Israel bias anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Iran ISIS Islam Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 9 May 2012
There’s election fever in Europe, and the severe economic crisis together with the government changeovers are making the Jews nervous. The defeat of French President Nicholas Sarkozy and the election of the socialist François Hollande comes against the background of … Continue reading