Follow me on Twitter
Contact me:anneinpt at gmail dot com (replace at with @ and dot with .)
Backup blogIf this site is down try Anne's Opinions on Blogger
- Trump decertifies the Iran deal
- Good News Friday
- Great news! US to withdraw from UNESCO, Israel to follow suit
- Simchat Torah 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Good News Friday – Shabbat Chol Hamo’ed edition
- Sukkot 5778 – Chag Same’ach!
- Hypocrisy: A state for the Palestinians but not for the Kurds or Catalonia
- Yom Kippur 5778 – Gmar Hatima Tova!
- An epic moment at the UN as former Hamas member speaks up for Israel
- The Nasty Party: Labour doubles down on antisemitism
Tags#BDSfail America anti-Israel anti-Israel bias anti-semitism anti-Zionism antisemitism Arabs archaeology Barack Obama BDS Binyamin Netanyahu biomed boycott Brian Goldfarb Britain ceasefire Egypt elections EU Europe family flotilla France Gaza Good News Friday Guardian Guest Post Hamas Hezbollah hi-tech human rights IAF IDF incitement Iran ISIS Israel Israeli politics Jerusalem Jews John Kerry Jordan Judaism Judea and Samaria Knesset Lebanon Mahmoud Abbas media bias Middle East missiles Muslims nuclear deal nuclear program nuclear weapons Operation Protective Edge PA Palestinians Palestinian state rockets Russia settlements south support Israel Syria Temple Mount terrorism terrorists Turkey UK UN UNESCO US US-Israel relationship West Bank
Daily Archives: 18 July 2012
A bomb on a tourist bus (or possibly a suicide bomber) at Sarafovo Airport in Bourgas, Bulgaria, which was to carry Israeli tourists from their charter plane to the terminal, has killed at least 7, injuring 30. At least seven … Continue reading
Despite the wishes of several leftist politicians and academics to the contrary, the transition of Ariel University Center to Israel’s eighth university has been approved. The Council for Higher Education in Judea and Samaria took an historic decision Tuesday evening, … Continue reading
Shaul Mofaz and his Kadima party entered into a unity government with Likud only two short months ago, and already they are out. The primary cause of the split is the disagreement over the universal draft law, intended to draft … Continue reading